An Australian Owned National Company with Exclusive Australian Marketing Rights for a Specialised Sustainable Heat Pump Energy Solutions to the Commercial, Trade & Retail market, are now seeking an experienced Service Technician.
The position has two parts and the percentage of your time allocated to each is approximately split 50:50.
Customer Technical Support – You will need to engage with and support trade, retail & commercial service enquiries both local and nationally.
In Field Service – Approximately 50% of your time needs to be allocated to onsite service and repair:
- Electrical/electronic fault finding
- Refrigeration system fault finding & repairs
- Training & support for installation teams & distribution network
You will experience in heat pump systems or split system air conditioning.
- Air Conditioning & Refrigeration (Cert III/IV)
- ARCTick Full Refrigerant handling licence
- Red Card/ White Card
- Restricted Electrical workers licence (Class 1)
- Unrestricted drivers’ licence
We will require you to be proficient using a computer and a company data base. You will need to be used to adding notes and details in real time rather than leaving it for the end of the week or forget about it all together. We are seeking a person with superior communication skills, written and verbal and who is well groomed as will be working face to face with clients
Salary Structure – Base salary $75k+ based on experience, plus car or allowance.