This is a great opportunity for an experienced Residential Project Manager to join an expanding part of a well-established company in the real estate development industry. With an expanding development portfolio, you will be able to showcase your skills in all different facets of the projects.
English /Mandarin speaking.
You will run projects from contract signing through to practical completion on various projects that include townhouse complexes & terrace projects. The role is accountable for ensuring project delivery within time, quality, and cost parameters.
Manage all aspects of the project (program, cost management & monitoring, reporting, contract management, completion management).
- Project Documentation Management.
- Contract Administration.
- Managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Engage with consultant partners to ensure key deliverables are met to standards.
- Managing certification processes to obtain building approvals.
- Ensure all documentation is accurate before construction starts.
- Regular reporting on all projects & activities.
- Assist to ensure the timely completion of all obligations as they relate to sales contracts and property settlements.
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in Project Management ideally in townhouse & terrace projects.
- Strong work ethic.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both English and Mandarin and presentation skills.
- Excellent understanding of construction methodology & processes.
- Close knit team with a great culture.