- Designer ladies fashion store
- Monday to Friday standard hours (Saturday optional)
- Excellent working conditions
Your New Career
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate Store Manager who is a fashion loving retail professional to manage this Richmond store. We are looking for an individual with at least two years management experience who is ready to take their career to the next level!
The Store Manager role will have overall responsibility for the success of the store. It’s going to be an incredibly busy but exciting role, where no two days will be the same. As the Store Manager will you be responsible for:
- Maximising Sales Growth by providing exceptional customer service
- Building Customer loyalty
- Leading and motivating your team to achieve targets and KPI’s
- Store presentation through implementing visual merchandising standards.
- Inventory control and managing loss prevention
- Manage overall safety of the store by adhering to health and safety policies and standards.
- Managing and achieve store budgets including sales, wages, margin and key KPI’s
- Lead, manage and supervise team by providing coaching, mentoring and training to Team Members.
Who you are:
As a Store Manager you will love fashion and possess a fashion forward edge. You are enthusiastic, energetic and have a fun attitude so that you be a customer service ‘Champion’. For success in this role you will also have the following:
- Excellent leadership skills
- Passion for retail and fashion
- Be a team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude with lots of initiative
- Brilliant time management skills
- Flair for merchandising and attention to detail
This is a great chance to put your excellent retail leadership skills to great use in a brand and company that value its people and knows how to have fun!