Due to exciting growth, a fantastic opportunity now exists for Sales Coordinator to join a young passionate team. The role would best suit applicants with previous sales or/and technology experience with a fantastic can-do attitude and mind set of personal development looking to progress their career.
If you are looking to be a part of growing and successful start-up that leads from the front and has awarding winning products you will be proud to work with the team as a market leader.
Below are some key responsibilities:
- B2C / B2B – Inbound enquiries and processing sales orders
· Manage Orders / invoicing / reconciling / refunds
· Handling enquiries/complaints in a timely manner
- Transferring calls as necessary
- Managing office supplies such as stationery and equipment
- Performing ad-hoc administration duties
- Assisting with dispatching deliveries (high volume periods)
- 3+ years in a similar position
- Administration/Sales experience and IT skills required
- High level of communication skills and presentation
- Ability to work in busy environment and autonomously
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent Phone Manner
- True People person with a fantastic and outgoing attitude
- Willingness to grow and develop and take on new challenges as the company grows.
- Hours: 10am – 4pm
- $50,000 – $59,000 per annum (plus Super) dependent on experience
- Training & Support
- Career advancements and be part of growing team
Part-time hours: 32 per week