As Sales Manager , you will lead a newly created team across the Queensland. In this role, you will work alongside an engaged and collaborative Management team and oversee the delivery of a high quality service to customers, employers and internal stakeholders.
Through coaching, training and support, you will develop a high performing team to deliver results for customers. Your team adds expert knowledge and experience across a range of industries and builds strong employer and industry partnerships.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in a management or leadership role
- Tertiary qualifications in a related field is desirable (eg. Business, Marketing, Management (any form) etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in coaching and developing teams
- A passion for creating and driving positive and highly engaged team culture
- Highly developed business development and stakeholder engagement abilities
- Strong business acumen and high emotional intelligence
- Advanced communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to generate insights from data to inform business decision-making
- High-level problem-solving skills with the ability to identify issues, think creatively and opportunities for resolution
- Demonstrated qualities of compassion and empathy with a commitment to a customer-centric workplace culture
Some travel will be required throughout Queensland every 3- 4 weeks
Please submit a current resume that demonstrates how you meet the above-specified requirements.
To be the successful applicant, you must have the right to work in Australia, a current driver’s license, satisfy a national police clearance check, and Work With Children Check requirements.