This newly created role of Sales Graduate Engineer will be responsible for generating sales through sales support activities, direct sales and marketing activities that will help generate sales.
About the Role
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Working with customers regarding sales and quotation follow ups
- Being a central point of contact and co-ordination internally & externally
- Working closely with our production and engineering teams to fulfil customer requirements
- Accurate processing of quotes and orders in a timely manner
- To attain the performance goals and KPI’s as agreed with management
- Build relationships with key, executive decision-makers to successfully position the company as a preferred solutions provided through the product portfolio
- Create new pipeline opportunities through outbound sales calls
Skills and Experience
The ideal applicant will be technically proficient and hands on. As well as working towards an Engineering degree.
- Technical mind
- Quick learner
- Australia citizen, permanent residency alt. Work rights in Australia.
- A high level of autonomy and self-driven
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to proficiently use MS Office suite of products required.
- Experience managing clients with a CRM is helpful.
- Experience working with an ERP system is helpful.
If you are looking to work in a company that is the leader in its field then do not delay and please provide a cover letter along with a current resume specifically targeting the skills and experience criteria for this role.
This is a sales based role and not an engineering role, please reconsider your application if you are looking for an engineering role.