This team is young and dynamic, and systems are fully cloud based.
- General Accounting administration tasks
- Providing a high level of administration support to clients
- Providing a high level of administration support to the accounting team and Director
- Scanning, Filing and collation of client documents
- Responsible for attaing client signatures, filing and lodgements
- Managing workflow for accountants
- Assisting director in managing lodgement list
- Management of ASIC and corporate Secretarial
- All other reception duties
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- A minimum of 3+ years experience working within an accounting or professional services practice
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Experience using Xero and Xero Practice Manager (however not essential)
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal including a confident and professional phone manner;
- Excellent time-management skills
- The ability to multi-task;
- Well groomed individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have a great eye for detail
- Self motivated
- Proactive and use your own initiative
Excellent salary package and working conditions, with immediate start.
We can only accept applications from those fully vaccinated against Covid.