Building Services Consultancy are seeking to recruit a Building Services Senior Engineer with a core discipline in either Mechanical or Hydraulic to work on a wide variety of projects including commercial, residential, multi-apartment, education, industrial and mixed use.
As the successful candidate you may have:
- Recognised Mechanical and/or Hydraulic Engineering experience.
- Minimum 5+ years experience working as a Mechanical and/or Hydraulic Engineer or Minimum 8+ years experience for a Senior Engineer within a consulting environment in Australia.
- Ability to step into the team and work on projects.
- Strong Building Services knowledge and experience.
- Strong AutoCAD experience and proven skills.
- Revit MEP experience not essential but would be advantageous.
- Knowledge and experience working with Australian Codes, Standards and relevant Authorities.
- Excellent Communications skills and be well presented.
- High attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Self motivated and a strong team player.
- Mechanical Experience to include:
- Proven ability to design and document mechanical building services including heating, ventilation, air conditioning and associated services.
- Hydraulic Experience to include:
- Experience in the design of hot and cold water reticulation, sanitary, sewerage, storm water drainage, hydrants, hose reels, grey water treatment.
- Hyena experience.
- Proficiency in performing hydraulic services design, calculations and analysis.
The remuneration package on offer is negotiable; however it will be commensurate with the successful candidates demonstrated skills and experience.
Apply today to take advantage of a great opportunity to work in an Engineering Consultancy where you will have the platform to stand out and take upon an important role in running projects.