Our client specialise in building services engineering design Due to solid growth, they are now seeking to recruit an experienced person in the role of Senior Lead Mechanical Engineer.
You will be responsible for managing projects end-to-end, ensuring the quality of design delivered in a timely manner. Visiting the site and conducting inspections and following up with detailed report writing will also form part of your role. Additionally, coordination and interfacing between internal teams and external stakeholders will also form part of your position.
Further to this, in this role, you will be responsible for leading a team of Junior-Intermediate Mechanical Engineers, so having prior management and mentoring experience is a must, as well as having an approachable persona.
We are seeking a person who has experience in the design of HVAC systems across building developments. A technically minded, passionate, and professional engineer having had the experience in the Commercial, Residential and Institutional sectors. Excellent communication skills also form an integral part of the required experience, both written and verbal, with clients and team members.
You will require:
- 5+ years of Senior Mechanical Engineering experience across building services projects in Australia.
- Management experience.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Mechanical Engineering.
- CPEng Chartership.
- Ability to use modelling software – REVIT MEP.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and orally.
- An ability to work autonomously and use your own initiative.
- Strong affinity to working close with a small team.
- Confident and professional when facing clients.
A highly-competitive salary will be offered depending on experience level.