Reporting to the General Manager, The role of Senior Structural Engineer, will be responsible for the structural design and inspection of a range of projects
Senior Structural Engineer Key Duties
• Provide technically correct and well-presented structural engineering work which is completed in a timely manner;
• Ensure Client satisfaction and generate repeat business and referrals;
• Build and maintain client relationships;
• Client liaison with respect to progress of specific projects;
As Senior Structural Engineer, you will be responsible for day to day running of the structural consulting, including conducting site inspections, building and maintaining relationships with clients and, of course, design for a range of structures.
To be successful in this Senior Structural Engineer position, you will demonstrate the following attributes:
• At least 5 – 10 years’ experience within Australian structural engineering design;
• Considerable small and medium residential design experience;
• Experience in the design of steel, concrete and timber structures;
• Civil or hydraulic storm water design experience would be an advantage but not essential;
• Australian Tertiary Engineering Qualification – Civil / Structural Engineering (Degree);
• Excellent communication skills with the proven ability to gain trust and respect of all internal and external stakeholders;
• Experience using engineering design software such as Space GASS, INDUCTA SLABS, and Hyne or similar programs;
• CPEng would be an advantage but not essential.