This Service Booking Coordinator position requires your ability to work as part of a dedicated and dynamic team. Your objective will be to provide exceptional support to the Service Teams. Previous experience in the automotive industry is highly desirable.
The successful candidate will have:
- The ability to work comfortably with established routines and procedures;
- High attention to detail, self-motivated, focused and reliable;
- Ability to work to a high standard under pressure while meeting deadlines in a high volume dealership environment; and
- Sound knowledge of computer packages, including Microsoft Excel. Previous experience with the use of our DMS “Voyager” will be highly regarded.
- The candidate will also have face to face client contact.
What’s on offer?
- Ongoing training and support from a dedicated and professional team.
- A chance to work in an autonomous environment.
- An opportunity to take ownership in the next step in your career.
If you believe that you possess the skills and have the experience and are highly driven to succeed with long term career goals, please provide a cover letter and resume outlining relevant experience to apply for this role.
Candidates will be subject to a criminal history check.
We can only accept applications from those fully vaccinated against Covid.