We have a rare and exciting opportunity for a talented individual to join our maintenance team as a Service Technician. Our ideal new team member will display high levels of professionalism, a passion for your trade, coupled with a strong work ethic.
Using industry skills and knowledge, coupled with training on company equipment, your Service Technician role will be new installations, or analysing and maintenance of refrigeration problems. You may also be involved in preventative maintenance
We are looking for Service Technician with experience in similar industry, who can display excellent customer service skills as well as superior communication skills.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Disconnect / Reconnect licence
• Current Open Drivers License
• Min 5 years experience post apprenticeship (desirable)
• Excellent personal presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
• An ability to work as part of a multi functional team and assist other Trades persons as required
Salary on offer will include base, vehicle, phone and company uniform.
Outstanding opportunity for Service Technician to join a growing business.