Our client supplies workshop equipment currently servicing the needs of the Car, Truck and Bus Dealerships, Agricultural and Independent vehicle repair shops, and is now seeking an experienced Field Service Technician.
This Field Service Technician position will involve the servicing and installation of Hoists, Tyre Changers ,Wheel Balancers, Brake Testers , Heavy duty Jacks and much much more
You will have direct responsibility for the installation process, commissioning and follow up service, diagnosing and repairs of our equipment. Your skills and technical experience in workshop equipment or service departments will be key to your success. Ability to organise yourself and work unsupervised is essential. You will be required to be multi skilled.
The successful Field Service Technician applicant will possess:
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong diagnosis skills and high level of mechanical aptitude
- Sound knowledge of mechanical and hydraulic equipment
- Self-motivated with a “can do’ and reliable attitude
- Sound organisational skills
- The ability to travel throughout Victoria as and when required.
- A current Full Drivers Licence
- Forklift & EWP Licence (Preferred but not essential)
- Must have full unrestricted working rights within Australia.
Job Offer, the successful Field Service Technician will receive:
- A Company Service Vehicle.
- Uniform, Fuel Card, Mobile Phone and Tablet provided.
- Salary will be commensurate with your industry experience and qualifications.
The position will be based in Melbourne, however you will be required to travel within Victoria and interstate to meet clients’ needs, for product training and customer support.
If you are motivated, ambitious, and willing to strive for results for the overall businesses success then this position may be right for you.