Our Client a Global Fitness company is seeking the services of an experienced Service Technician.
They provide Gym and Commercial fitness equipment to Gyms, Schools, Sporting Clubs and
Government agencies across Australia.
The successful applicant will have and be able to demonstrate the following requirements:
• Previous experience as a field service technician or similar
• Ensure that all equipment is serviced by the company is properly maintained and repaired.
• Be responsible for breakdown service, and scheduled services
• Provide a high level of customer service at all times
• Experience in diagnosing and fixing equipment
• Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
You must also have:
• Strong communication
• Excellent customer relation skills
• Solid time management skills
• The ability to work autonomously and as a team player
• A valid Driving License Benefits:
Join an Established, Reputable and Growing Business, which will include;
• Salary on offer will include vehicle, iPad, phone + company uniform
• Work with a friendly team
• A Full-Time position with salary, super, sick leave, and holidays
• Immediate Start Considered for the Right Candidate
Position is based out of Mulgrave however, some regional travel will be required, including overnight stays.
If you have the experience and want to work for a great company who rewards their employees
please apply today with a cover letter outlining your experience and up to date resume. Interviews will commence immediately To apply for this position, you must be an Australian Citizen.
We can only accept applications from those fully vaccinated against Covid.