This privately owned Echuca dealership is seeking an experienced Service Technician to join its growing team.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Servicing and repairing a range of agricultural machinery including tractors, combines, forage harvesters, sprayers, spreaders, hay equipment and seeders.
- Providing exceptional support to customer service and sales.
- Assisting in machine preparation, demonstrations, start-ups and sales (as required).
Skills and Experience
You will have:
- Experience in field service work on agricultural machinery or similar.
- Qualifications in Diesel / Heavy Machinery Servicing.
- Experience using advanced diagnostic systems.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- High standard of teamwork, independency and initiative.
- Excellent working conditions in a supportive and friendly team environment.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities and the opportunity to fast track your career.
- Diversity each day as you will be working on a variety of machinery in either the workshop or in the field.
- The opportunity to work on some of the world’s leading-edge machines.
How to Apply
Please forward your application in confidence to: email@example.com