In this varied role, as Strata Manager role, you will enjoy taking ownership of the overall management of an Owners Corporation portfolio, consisting of residential, commercial & mixed use buildings.
Your days will mainly consist of relationship building, providing support & expert guidance for the committees & all owners alike, coordinating AGM’s & committee meetings, maintaining the budgets & overseeing all repairs & maintenance requests, ensuring they are handled within a timely manner.
As Strata Manager, you will be working alongside a high performing team, where you will be supported by dedicated administration, facilities, finance & insurance teams – allowing you to effectively focus on & improve the customer’s experience.
Skills & Experience Strata Manager
- Ability to strive in a high performing team
- Experience handling difficult & complex situations
- Excellent communication & relationship building skills
- Attention to detail & ability to work under pressure & to short deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- Solid communicator with the ability to create strong third party relationships
- Superior problem solving skills with the ability to managing multiple stakeholders
Benefits & Culture Strata Manager
- Be a part of our rapidly growing team, with endless opportunities for success
- Established company values & strong purpose
- Open office environment & friendly team