- Arrange FCL, LCL and air transport bookings
- Keeping costs associated with the transport process at an absolute minimum
- Liaising directly with clients, service providers, Australian Border Force and Quarantine
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience in a freight forwarding environment arranging FCL and LCL transport requirements
- Intermediate knowledge of ICS and Microsoft 365, where Outlook and Excel are essential
- Experience using Expedient, 1-Stop, ICS and Smartsheet is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills, with a friendly and positive attitude
- The ability to manage conflicting priorities and to solve problems
- Stability of working for a well-established company with a loyal and growing client base.
- An environment where skills development, personal growth and self-improvement is fully supported, recognised and rewarded.
- An excellent opportunity to progress your career and realise your full potential.
- Vibrant, dynamic and fresh team culture.
- Leafy, quiet location in Hawthorn, close to cafes, public transport, parks and walking tracks.
Please submit your resume and cover letter via the Apply button.
We can only accept applications from those fully vaccinated against Covid.