Job Tasks & Responsibilities
Working closely with the service team you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating all warranty claims including preparing and submitting warranty claims, liaising with customers, costing warranty repairs, account reconciliation and preparation of repair orders
- Maximising return on all warranty claims
- Managing payment of claims and recoveries
- Ensuring customer queries are handled within specified timeframes, and that customers are satisfied with warranty operations
- Invoicing and claiming all warranty work within specific timeline
- Preparation of weekly and monthly analysis reports to advise of potential issues
- Advising customers of basic installation of parts / accessories
- Maintain internal and external relationships under at times stressful situations
What You Need?
- Previous experience in a warranty administration, consultant, or parts interpreter role within Campers/Caravans or Automotive (Distinct advantage but not essential)
- Qualified mechanic (Distinct advantage but not essential)
- You must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and have the ability to work with minimal supervision in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to take initiative, problem solve and be self sufficient
- A high level of attention to detail
- Ability to organise and prioritise tasks in a busy and demanding working environment
- Strong customer focus and the ability to build strong relationships with all stakeholders
- A strong work ethic and a “CAN DO” attitude
- Passion for campers/caravan or automotive industry
- Positive work environment
- Flexibility for the right candidate
- On-site parking
- Onsite training will be provided
- Above Award incentives remuneration based on experience
Don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join a fantastic culture with a rapidly growing company.
To be considered for this amazing role, please submit your resume and covering letter by clicking ‘apply’.
We can only accept applications from those fully vaccinated against Covid.