Our client specialise in commercial and residential metal roofing across the Bathurst region and are looking for an experienced and qualified tradesman to join the team.
The right candidate will be an energetic and efficient worker, have great attention to detail, and be a role model for other team members.
- Full time work – annual leave, overtime and performance-based bonuses available
- Work vehicle available
- Immediate start
Qualifications & experience
- Commercial/residential metal roofing experience
- Industry Induction White Card
- Work at Heights ticket
- Current valid driver’s licence
- Professional and reliable
- EWP ticket preferred
Tasks & responsibilities
- Experience with metal roofing, cladding, flashings, gutters and downpipes
- Eagerness to learn and ability to follow clear instruction
- Be able to work in a team environment
- Confident in their ability
- Attention to detail
Right to Work
The above position is open only to applicants who have a current right to work in Australia. Applicants who do not have a current right to work In Australia will unfortunately not be considered and are respectfully asked not to apply.