We are seeking an experienced Service Technician, for the Repair and maintenance of equipmentt to ensure reliability and develop strong business relationships witth existing clients.
• Visiting clients within State, delivering exceptional customer Service.
• Repair and maintenance of pneumatic, gas and electrical stapling and nail equipment, compressors, generators and service tools.
• Service of tools and equipment as required on a timely basis.
• Fault finding and problem solving in an efficient and timely manner.
• Customer Service and support.
• Answer technical / spare parts queries via telephone, fax and email.
• Spare parts sales and the generation of paperwork
• Spare parts dispatches and the completion of appropriate paperwork.
• Assist with cyclical stock take of spare parts.
• Ensure company Quality, Safety and Environmental Procedures as outlined in the Company’s IMS Manual are being followed at all times.
• Comply with Client WHS procedures at all times and promote safe working practices with other employees.
• Focus on and promote a continuous improvement culture.
• Participate in team and Company meetings as requested.
• Conduct / assist with on-site tool and equipment service.
• Work with fellow team members, other departments and colleagues in a cohesive manner that builds confidence and trust.
• Any other reasonable duties as requested from time to time by management.
Skills and Attributes Required;
• Mechanical problem solving skills.
• High attention to detail..
• Ability and desire to problem solve in an effective and timely manner.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to multitier–task in a fast paced role..
• Ability to work both autonomously and as part off a team..
• Good communication skills..
• Highly motivated with excellent time management skills
Qualifications, training and experience required
• Minimum off two years’ service experience.
• Computer literacy.
• Current driving licence.
• Service experience ideally within the compressors, pneumatic, gas, battery and
electrically powered tooling.
Right to Work
The above position is open only to applicants who have a current right to work in Australia. Applicants who do not have a current right to work In Australia will unfortunately not be considered and are respectfully asked not to apply.
Superior People Recruitment are a leading Sydney Employment Agency.